Performance Verification involves measurements to ensure that the equipment runs within the specified performance criteria often defined by market specific standards. This service is available for all LAB & IND scales as well as for all Product Inspection (Metal Detectors, X-rays & Check weighers) equipments.
Performance Verification is a standardized service offered and delivered onsite on customer equipment by field service technicians of METTLER TOLEDO. Its main target is to check if the equipment still runs in line with the performance specifications and if there are any conspicuous variations which could indicate a problem or malfunction.
Perform verification includes:
- Look for any visual damages
- Confirm that the equipment is properly installed and secured
- Confirm that the products, equipment and location are left in good, clean condition
- Inform the customer on any repairs, upgrades or updates which are required or recommended
- Documentation as defined for product
Amar Hill, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India